The following statement is in compliance with the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 and the National Privacy Principles.
- The intent behind collecting certain information regarding clients is only aimed at providing a better level of service and to get a better understanding of their requirements. This information may be used for mailing out (to those who have provided their personal information) details of the various travel and holiday offers.
- The information collected from a client is by his/her personal consent.
- Personal information collected from a client is not disclosed any outside of Marvs Travel Group Pty Ltd. The only exception can be in the case of third-parties, who on occasions are responsible for providing services related to the client’s request that is not provided by Marvs Travel Group Pty Ltd.
- We will take reasonable steps to protect the information held from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
- Any individual seeking access to personal information about him/herself held by Marvs Travel Group Pty Ltd will be granted access to such information unless particular circumstances (as prescribed by the Act) apply that enable Marvs Travel Group Pty Ltd to limit the extent of the access granted.
- Any complaints relating to Marvs Travel Group Pty Ltd. personal information handling practices are dealt with in an expeditious manner and to a reasonable satisfaction level of the party with the complaint.
* All prices mentioned include taxes and are subject to availability of Seats. Other conditions also apply. Prices subject to change anytime.